Genre: Steamy Royalty Romance
Alyssa’s My-Life-Sucks List:
- Forced to fly to the European kingdom of Verdonia to bail my mom out… Again.
- Discovered I’m a frigging princess! (Should have led with that, but it’s not as cool as you might think. I get it, Meghan. I get it!!)
- Told I had to marry this mean prince or else… (They have actual dungeons in Verdonia and I am not a dungeon kind of girl!)
- Kidnapped at the altar and on the run with a man who leaves me shaking with desire. (Don’t you just hate when that happens?!?)
Merrick’s Saving-the-Kingdom List:
- Coffee. Must have coffee. (Hey, even super heroes need a kickstart in the morning.)
- Okay. Much better. Time to kidnap a princess to maintain the political balance of Verdonia. (Yeah, yeah. Honor, country, and duty. Sounds like BS, but I take those things seriously. So, she’s getting kidnapped.)
- Keep hands to self. (No, really. KEEP HANDS TO SELF!)
- Screw it.
- Marry the princess and then I don’t have to keep hands to self. (Problem solved and country saved.)